Electric Buses Available Under HCESC Co-Op
Cooperative Purchasing Type A, B, & C School Vehicles #HCESC-VEH-21-10
Effective December 3, 2021 through December 3, 2022.
Awarded to H.A. DeHart & Son for the purchase of 16, 24 & 54 passenger Thomas Built Buses.
Hunterdon County ESC acts as the lead agent for a cooperative comprised of hundreds of school districts, municipalities, counties and other municipal government agencies within the state of NJ. Cooperative pricing is a purchasing system whereby the lead agency (HCESC) prepares and advertises for bids, awards a master contract to the lowest responsible bidder, provides for its own needs and extends the prices to our registered members. There is no fee to join & membership is continually growing!
EASY STEPS TO PURCHASE, SELL & FINANCE:
- Join our purchasing Co-op: It’s Free! How to join HCESC Co-op. Additional questions: contact Doreen Pirozzi,
Cooperative Purchasing Manager, . 908-439-4280 ext. 1513
- Have a used bus or van to sell? HCESC will do the legal advertising, promotion, hold the bid opening, show the
bus & more: Contact Robert Nusbaum, , 201-213-2031
- Contact your regional H.A. DeHart sales representative to build & spec your bus:
North: Brandon Lewis, , 908-509-4BUS (4287)
Central: Paul Csuha, . 908-448-4848
South: Bill Schmutz, , 609-444-7116
- Order the Bus! Pass a resolution to purchase a bus through our cooperative! You don’t need to go out to bid!
- Lease purchase finance bids available! Contact Dennis Balodis, Financial Advisory Manager: , 908-572-7715 – Direct Line.