NO BID REQUIRED!
Hunterdon County Educational Services Commission (HCESC) acts as the lead agent for e cooperalive comprised of hundreds of school districts, municipalities, counties, and other municipal government agencies within the State of NJ. Co-operative pricing is a purchasing system whereby the lead agency (HCESC) prepares and advertises for bids, awards a master contract to the lowest responsible bidder, provides for its own needs and extends the prices to our registered members. There is no fee to join and membership is continually growing.
EASY STEPS TO PURCHASE, SELL AND FINANCE:
- Join our Purchasing Co-op: It’s Free! Contact Doreen Pirozzi, Cooperative Purchasing Manager , 908-439-4280 x 1513.
- Have a used bus to sell? HCESC will do the legal advertising, promotion, hold the bid opening, show the bus, and more. Contact Robert Nusbaum , 201-213-2031.
- Contact your regional H.A. DeHart Sales Representative to build and spec your bus:
North – Brandon Lewis 908-509-4287
Central – Paul Csuha 908-448-4848
South – Bill Schmutz 609-444-7116
- Order the Bus! Pass a resolution to purchase a bus through our cooperative – you don’t need to go out to bid!
- Lease Purchase Financing Bids available. Contact Dennis Balodis, Financial Advisory Manager , 908-572-7715 (direct line).